Monday, March 01, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook-March 2, 2010


For today... March 2, 2010


Outside my window...
bright sun shining on the inviting pool...


I am thinking...
of how exciting this new phase of my life is/will be!

I am thankful for...
my husband's return!

I am wearing...
a sleeveless orange (one of my favorites!) blouse and jeans

I am remembering...
how blessed I am!

I am going...
to pack and pack and pack

I am reading...
through my Bible;
reading the Horse and His Boy to the little ones;
Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers

I am hoping (praying)...
for my son, Ethan's, future


On my mind...
a visit from my sweet friend, Candy, and her daughter


Noticing that...
I am very warm!

From the kitchen...
pretty tidy :)

On the menu...
M ~ breakfast-pop tarts!; lunch-leftovers; supper-more leftovers
T ~ breakfast-pancakes and peanut butter; lunch-
pasta c/carusso sauce; supper-smashed sandwiches
W ~ breakfast-omelettes; lunch-
crock-pot bbq chicken, steamed potatoes, salad; supper-eggs/rice
Th ~ breakfast-cinnamon rolls; lunch-
fish romano, sauteed yellow squash, rice;supper-tuna salad sandwiches
F ~ breakfast-cereal/toast; lunch-
mega cheesyburger, french fries; supper-leftovers
S ~ breakfast-bakery; lunch-ham fried rice; supper-grilled cheese
Sun ~ breakfast-donuts/bread; lunch-asado, saltenitas/mayo; supper-ham/cheese sandwiches


Around the house...
quiet...quiet

I am creating...
several crochet projects!

I am hearing...
the cat playing, crickets outside

One of my favorite things...
my family

A few plans for the rest of the week...
work on our homeschool lessons;
spend as much time as possible with Matt; errands;
sort/pack

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment