Tuesday, March 09, 2010


For today... March 9, 2010

Outside my window...
a little cloudy...


I am thinking...
of how much I have to do!

I am thankful for...
good news from a far country :)

I am wearing...
a green (another of my favorites!) blouse and jeans

I am remembering...
how blessed I am!

I am going...
to make a menu

I am reading...
through my Bible;
reading the Horse and His Boy to the little ones;
Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers

I am hoping (praying)...
for my friend, Tonya, who has a jail ministry opportunity

On my mind...
some conflict :(

Noticing that...
the house is very messy!

From the kitchen...
kinda messy ...

On the menu...
T ~ breakfast-whatever; lunch-
milanesas w/mashed potatoes, carrots; supper- tuna salad sandwiches
W ~ breakfast-cinnamon rolls; lunch-
estofado de pollo, rice, salad; supper-eggs/rice
Th ~ breakfast-scrambled eggs, toast; lunch-
fish romano, sauteed yellow squash, rice;supper- smashed sandwiches
F ~ breakfast-French toast; lunch-
spaghetti, garlic toast, cole slaw; supper-leftovers
S ~ breakfast-cereal/toast; lunch-hot dogs, oven-fried potatoes; supper-grilled cheese
Sun ~ breakfast-donuts/bread; lunch-asado, veggies, saltenitas/mayo; supper-ham/cheese sandwiches

M~breakfast-waffles; lunch-sweet/sour meatballs, rice, broccoli; supper-pizza

Around the house...
lots of activity~5 kids!

I am creating...
several crochet projects!

I am hearing...
traffic out front, little kids "talking" to the cat

One of my favorite things...
COFFEE

A few plans for the rest of the week...
work on our homeschool lessons;
pack, price items for garage sale; clean the house; trip to get my friend

Picture to share...




















http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook! I am also an Army Wife:) We are prepping for a move in the near future. I noticed that you eat light meals in the evenings. I've been wanting to do that! My husband is all for it. We ate that way while stationed in Germany but fell away after coming home. Hmmm...thanks for putting it back into my mind! I pray that you have a blessed week and Spring finds you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, Jhona! I love to find Army wives :) We currently live in South America, so it's SUMMER (and HOT) where we live. I'll pop over for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete