Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Moving on...


Well, DH is home and boy, are we glad about that! Now that he's home, things are officially MOVING! We are in the process of trying to find a home to rent in our hometown, looking at dates of leaving this home, packing a little here and there, pricing our stuff for sale. Lots going on! Meanwhile, though, life continues...gotta keep schooling, eating, cleaning... I'm feeling a little "fibromyalgic", as I usually do when I am stressed. I just need to leave things in God's and my husband's very capable hands :) I found out after DH came home from the U.S. not too long ago that he not only wants to be an Army chaplain, but he also wants to be an Army chaplain R.... Can't believe it! Is this what I signed up for??? Haha I think my husband is awesome, never shooting low, always at the very top! Not mediocre.AT.ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment