Friday, January 14, 2011

New Stuff

I was encouraged to write again as 1) it has been a long, long time and 2) I started reading a friend's blog again after a long time and it encouraged me to write. We have now been back in the U.S. for almost 9 months~wow! During that time we (barely) survived a 3-month separation from our husband and dad, due to work training. I am looking into a new job as a caregiver. I'm looking forward to it! The kids are thriving in their Christian school; in fact, the two older ones are on a basketball/cheer trip right now! As time and distance separate me more and more from South America, I find that I still miss it very much. I hope to update this blog more often...sorry if you've checked in countless times to no avail :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there .... just found your blog. My husband is pursuing his MDiv in Military Chaplaincy as well though we are going Navy. I look forward to reading through your blog and seeing your life as missionaries turned chaplains. Blessing to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete