Sunday, February 21, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook...Feb. 15, 2010


F
or today... February 15, 2010



Outside my window...
just beginning to dawn...my favorite part of the day


I am thinking...
of how long this week will be without Matt


I am thankful for...
the reminder that things done without love are indeed vain

I am wearing...
jeans and a striped shirt


I am remembering...
to make a menu for this week!


I am going...
to be more scheduled this week

I am reading...
through my Bible;
reading the Horse and His Boy to the little ones


I am hoping (praying)...
for Matt's MEPS today and tomorrow


On my mind...
a move in our near future~LOTS to do!


Noticing that...
I am very warm!



From the kitchen...
pretty tidy :)

On the menu...
M ~ breakfast-cinnamon rolls; lunch-pasta salad; supper-tuna sandwiches
T ~ breakfast-scrambled eggs/toast; lunch-grilled asian chicken with rice and corn; supper-leftovers
W ~ breakfast-bakery; lunch-bbq gyros, salad; supper-ham/cheese sandwiches
Th ~ breakfast-pancakes; lunch-indian lentils and rice; supper-biscuits/gravy
F ~ breakfast-cereal/toast; lunch-Sourdough pizza; supper-leftovers
S ~ breakfast-restaurant; lunch-eggs/rice; supper-grilled cheese
Sun ~ breakfast-donuts/bread; lunch-ham/cheese sandwiches; supper-Make Mine Meatloaf with mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, chocolate sheet cake


Around the house...
quiet...quiet


I am creating...
several crochet projects!


I am hearing...
the clock ticking....

One of my favorite things...
chocolate!

A few plans for the rest of the week...
work on our homeschool lessons;
park with friends;
errands;
get the big kids ready for a little trip down south;
clean the church; clean the house in preparation for hubby's return!


2 comments: